Site Evaluation (pre-Installation)
Every site is different, every dealer has specific and individual requirements.
PYXEL applications have the flexibility to deal with all dealer permutations.
As part of our service we arrange a short meeting with dealer management at which we typically discuss
- Optimum exterior photo area location, indoor studio requirements and/or turntables
- Dealer graphic overlays and photo template sequence options
- Dealer advertising resources
- Internet connectivity
- Hardware options
- An overview of the installation and training day
- Set a training date to suit dealer
Training & Installation
Fully realised onsite deployment and training includes allocating a full day on site with every dealer to install software and adequately train all dealer staff interacting with PYXEL systems.
This is delivered by a qualified, seasoned and professional PYXEL technician to ensure a personal and tailored experience from first engagement to first advert posted – we cater for every nuance to get the best result for each individual customer.
General overview includes:-
- Park angle mapping and camera ranging in the pre-selected photo area for image consistency
- Photography training
- Web video best practices
- 360 applications
- Customer video for/with individual salespeople and service technicians
- Management training on back end control panels and KPI’s
Our technician stays on site until photo sets are being produced, videos are being successfully sent and the management team have a thorough understanding of the system capability.